SCCA Club and Pro Racing (1988-present):
- 1991: Mid Atlantic Road Racing Champion CF; runner-up by 1 point in ‘92.
- 1990-‘94: Raced and won numerous events in FF, FV, FC; also ran in the Valvoline Pro Series and had top 5 finishes in all those events.
- 1991: Started building my own 2-liter Pinto engines, winning 2 National Events in FC (‘91 & 2000) using those engines;
- 2003 & ‘04: Won the SCCA Southeast Division Championship in FC.
- Runoffs: Competed in 10 Runoffs with a best finish of 3rd in ‘17 at Indianapolis Motor Speedway.
Pro F2000 Championship Series (2007-present):
- 2013 & ‘14 Series Champion
- Seven-time F2000 Masters Champion
- Most poles and victories in series since 2007
- Top 10 in points every season since 2007
More than 100 career victories in Pro and National competitions (1988-present)
Tim Minor talks about his racing in 2017 when he joined into the RRDC:
“I personally prep and bring my own cars to the racetrack. It’s a great feeling of accomplishment that – at age 56 – I can compete at such a high level against the best in the country. I go to the track to win: always have, always will.
“I’ve always felt that it’s important to win fairly, as it was to win. I press the ‘on-track battle’ strongly and strategically but I always give the other guy room. I believe in getting everything possible out of my on-track performance without being cut-throat. A lot of competitors approach me in the paddock when they are having problems, either with their car or with their driving. I’m happy to help them because I know how hard it is to field a racecar. I want them to be able to run their very best race. I feel it is only fair and it keeps me sharp.
“My wife Nancy and I have owned Automotive Specialist Center – an auto repair shop – for 22 years. We have two wonderful kids, Shannon and William. I’ve have the good fortune of crew, friends and family that have supported me at the track all these years. It’s been a great experience and I look forward to the future.” – Tim MinorView full list of members